Dry Radiant is the solution of ECA Technology for summer dehumidification of indoor environments, cooled by radiant panels.
Thanks to regulation system that can be composed of more than one appliance in parallel, the Dry Radiant emits air at the neutral temperature of the external environment.
Base unit composition:
- cooling circuit composed of pre-treatment and post-treatment water batteries in copper tubes and treated aluminum fins.
- alternative compressor mounted on springs
- dehydrated filter
- evaporator and condenser in series with copper-aluminum exchangers
- centrifugal fan at low speed for total comfort in the environment
- wall control with humidity probe