The new HRS heat recovery units, for residential and commercial applications, combine maximum comfort with a energy saving.
Increasingly in modern systems it is necessary to create a forced ventilation, which implies the expulsion of the air-conditioned air, thus determining a higher energy consumption and an increase in costs.
Using a static aluminum recuperator, you can save more than 50% of the energy that would otherwise be lost with the foul air expelled.
The HRS series consists of eight sizes, for air flow rates ranging from 300 m³ / h to 4,000 m³ / h.
The recuperator is particularly suitable to be placed in a false ceiling and can be suitably channeled to allow air intake and withdrawal directly from the environment.
- Side panels completely removable in aluzinc sheet;
- Acoustic and thermal insulation of the panels thanks to polyethylene / polyester with an average thickness of 10 mm;
- High performance static heat recuperator with aluminum plate, with air flows kept separate by special sealing;
- Air filters with UE3 efficiency, easily extractable laterally for periodic maintenance;
- Electric motor directly coupled with three speeds;
- The appliance is endowed by a terminal box with a relay board to facilitate electrical connections and fan control;
- Steel condensate drain pan, with condensation drainage on the bottom side;
- Also in vertical version.